Boost your business (it costs less than 1 posh coffee per week)
£600 of marketing for £10 per month!
Is your business based in Honley? Then you’re eligible for Honley Business Association (HBA) membership.
Whether you own or lease business premises, run a shop or work from home in Honley, it’s worth thinking about Honley Business Association membership.
When you sign up, you’ll be offered a profile page on this website (honley.info), complete with professionally written copy and photos, worth more than £500. You’re also eligible for a free blog on our site, worth a further £100.
That’s more than £600 worth of marketing, yet Honley Business Association membership costs just £10 per month. And that’s just the start!
Costs less than a posh coffee each week
Honley Business Association membership is more valuable than you think – for you, your business and for the community.
Here’s what you can enjoy for £10 per month, (that’s less than £2.50 per week).
- Professionally written profile – on honley.info (worth £230.00*).
- Professional photography – making your business look great (worth £300**).
- Your business on honley.info – we have c.2,500 visitors and we’re growing.
- Access to 8,500 (mostly) local people – through our Facebook page and group.
- Instagram access – more than 400 followers.
- Twitter presence – more than 1,000 followers.
- Networking – events and our dedicated HBA members Facebook Group.
- Events – such as the Christmas Light Switch-on and Street Market attracting visitors and showcasing our businesses.
- A voice – have your say in how HBA is run and the direction it takes.
- A better, brighter village – we installed CCTV and we decorate the main street with trees, lights, flags and flower baskets throughout the year.
- A better community – (together with other community groups) we asked local people how the village could be better. This led to recruiting a youth worker, and more plans to help people of all ages to prosper.
When you break it down, isn’t Honley Business Association Membership worth missing your posh coffee for once a week? Although, when you start generating new business and hot leads, you’ll no doubt be able to afford a bun with your daily cuppa.
More sales and valuable leads
Since we launched honley.info in 2020, HBA members have reported generating thousands of pounds worth of new business plus potentially valuable new leads.
“I was working a lot in the North East and spending hours travelling to jobs. When I joined HBA I started getting more and more enquiries for locally-based work, which lets me spend more time with my family. In fact, just one social media post on Honley Community (telling landlords about the new law requiring checks on electrical installations in rented homes) generated a huge amount of local business.” David Mooney, Evolve Electrical Contractors Ltd
“In the New Year, I was contacted by the MD of a large company that has the potential to be a valuable partner. One of the company reps lives in Honley and saw our company – BrandLink Golf – on the new honley.info website. This very hot lead is a direct result of my Honley Business Association membership.” Andy Broughton, BrandLink Golf
“I’ve just completed a proposal for a potential client who is working with a high-end company (that’s a very recognisable household name) and needs copywriting support. They saw my profile on honley.info and liked the way the website is written. This client lives locally but I doubt our paths would have crossed had it not been for the HBA website.” Jeanette Dyson, CopyWrite
What are you waiting for? Ditch that Friday morning posh coffee and give your business a boost.
*Half-day cost for professional copywriter **Half-day cost for professional photographer