Opening TimesMon: 9am - 5pm
Tues: 9am - 5pm
Weds: 9am - 5pm
Thurs: 9am - 5pm
Fri: 9am - 5pm
A Visible Love for Print
If you’re looking to make your business more visible, then you need a chat with Ben Ingram at Honley’s graphic designers, printers and sign makers, Gate Nine.
Gate Nine has helped some of the best-known names become visible both on and off the high street.
After graduating as a graphic designer more than 20 years ago, Ben set up his own graphic design company in Almondbury, at an address numbered ‘9 St Helen’s Gate’ – hence the business name, ‘Gate Nine’.
It wasn’t long before he developed his small design studio towards a full in-house, high quality graphic design and printing service.
High Quality Print That Gets You Noticed
After moving to more spacious offices at Newtown House in Honley, Gate Nine is now able to house all its printing machinery and provide undercover parking for applying vehicle graphics. It means everything is kept in-house. The company also uses its own sign fitters.
Services include digital and large format printing, vehicle graphics, signage, banners, as well as exhibition and display solutions.
Ben said: “The quality of your stationery says a lot about your business. Good designs get you noticed. We can advise on design, finish, paper quality and layout.
“We keep everything in-house – whether that’s your wedding / event invitations or large commercial digital print runs.
“From laser cutting for promotional items such as key rings, to large print format and exhibition displays, we cover everything from one off advertising to total office branding.”
Cutting Edge Designs
Gate Nine gives your business a kerb appeal. They have created many of the eye-catching vinyl graphics you see on company vehicles driving through Honley and the surrounding area.
Clients include small local businesses, as well as well-known brands such as Holsten Pils and Asda.
Services include –
- Digital & Litho short and long run printing (that’s printing for both small and big projects).
- Large format printing (for banners, posters, exhibitions etc).
- Vinyl graphics for cars, trucks, motorbikes, helicopters, horse boxes, cycles and more. Gate Nine uses vinyl cutters and plotters and caters for single vehicles to full fleets.
- T-shirts, mugs, keyring cutting and more.
- Office stationery, including business cards, compliment slips, leaflets, brochures, menus and stickers.
- Business signage, including 3D illuminated, LED illuminated light boxes, Dibond sign boards, full colour shop signs, acrylic or chrome letters and logos.
- Pop up displays.
- Precision cutting, using large bed laser cutters.
A Business with Kerb Appeal
Gate Nine is competitively priced and, luckily for members of Honley Business Association, they are given a 10% discount.
“Most of our business comes from referrals from other clients,” said Ben. “We are competitively priced, we are experienced, and we provide high levels of customer care, meaning our clients use our services time and time again.”
To find out about other businesses in Honley and to explore village life click here.